We have had this problem with the TDM400 and just about every thing we have ever had... it isn't the card that is chopping off the first digit. It is the fact that it picks up too quickly and starts to dial. Change your dial to be Zap/g0/w${EXTEN} and see if that takes care of the problem

Tim Jackson wrote:
I am having issues with a TDM2400P.  It appears when the ZAP channel dials
out, it randomly chops the first digit off of the number.  I have tried
relaxdtmf=yes, turning up and down the txgain, turned off and on the echo
cancellation, generated new zaptel (with updated spinlock.h)...

I am at a loss.  Can someone please offer some help?

Thanks.

TJ