Hello Everyone….

I have a question, I have set up [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I have purchased an ATA from TigerDirect.  It is an MTA-102 from VOIP Solutions, when I check the website that is in the documentation it is in Portugese from Brazil.  I have done some investigation and it seems that the MTA is provisioned through a provisioning server.  Does anyone know how to configure a provisioning server through Asterisk?  Is it worth it?  The MTA-102 was real cheap, like me, so I was hoping to use it.

Anyone have any suggestions???

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

Saving just one dog will not change the world, but it will change the world for that one dog.