I tried the latest version of Jive over the weekend and I have to say it is
a giant pile of crap. I did this on multiple machines on both Linux and
Windows, and after setting everything up, the moment you add the asterisk
module, all authentication and user setup is lost and there is no way to log
back in as the admin to fix it. If anyone has any more positive experience I
would like to hear about it as it sounds very interesting.
-Kerry