Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
On Monday 17 April 2006 07:44, Rich Adamson wrote:
I don't believe you will ever get POTS -> FXO-TDM400P-to-anything to
work properly due to TDM card limitations. So, move all of those to the
bottom of your list.

I *had* this working.

POTS -> TDM400
TDM400 -> Real_honest_fax_machine

As I'd posted several times already. I have not been able to repeat this success, though.

Same boat here. Certainly wish there was something that we could do to make it work as obviously there is a large market for the soho businesses that also need fax capability.

R.