${EPOCH} * Current unix style epoch

Add your 5mins as seconds, and convert if necessary, you could do it like this in the dialplan to give the same format as ${DATETIME} (which is deprecated by the way):

${STRFTIME($[${EPOCH} + 300],,%d%m%Y-%H:%M:%S)}

Read doc/README.variables to find out how to do this sort of stuff.

Arjan Kroon wrote:

Hi,

In my application I want to have the sysdate + 5 minutes.

I know that the sysdate is in the variable ${DATTIME}

But now I want to now how I get the sysdate + 5 minutes into a variable?

Doe’s anybody knows the answer?

Kind Regards

Arjan Kroon