Is there any special encoding that I have to use?

Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 4:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] How can I get a recording from a CD to myasterisk digital assistant

You will need them in one of asterisk supported formats.

wav, slin,gsm, g729, g723...

Davi-Ann escribió:
I got someone to record the messages we want for our auto-attendant menu on a CD.

All I have to do not is to upload the files into the asterisk box, however the format is not recognized by the Asterisk box.

Question 1) What formats should the sound file be, so I can upload it to my asterisk box?

Thanks
--Davi-Ann