Hi all,

One of my users reports frequently hearing echo on her Snom 360 phone, even while talking to other Snom phones (via Asterisk) on the same LAN (i.e., all-digital low-latency connection). I can never reproduce it though, and swapping the phone didn't help.

Has anyone else seen "mystery echo" on Snom phones? Any suggestions for debugging?

On my own Snom 360, I sometimes hear an echo for the first second or two, and then it goes away. I guess an echo cancellation circuit kicks in, inside the Snom.

- Mike