Anyone have a working solution for this? I played with the demo that came with QueueMetrics to see how they were doing it and it was working for a bit but now somehow every night it stopped. Perl and Tail are still running on the server but the information is not dumping to the MySQL database. I don’t get any error messages anywhere telling me why it stops. As far as tail and perl are concerned everything is fine.

We will be using this for a call center and need more reliability. Anyone got one working?

Thanks

Kevin Savoy

Business Unit Telecom Analyst

2218 4th Ave W