Hi Friends,

Thank you for your quick response. I have successfully implemented Intercom (Dialling within my office LAN) using Asterisk. To implement this, I am using X-Lite Softphone.

Now, I want to make calls to US using VoIP Asterisk.

I have registered with Vebtel (VoIP IP Telephony Service provider). They had given me one VoIP Modem called "Voice Finder AP 200" and the below values:

Inbound Number: 123456789
Public IP Number: 55.23.789.145
Password: xyz

(These values are dummy values)

Currently we are making US calls using VoIP provided by "Vebtel". Now, I want to make US calls using this Vebtel service from Asterisk. How can I do this?

I am unable to understand where to give above mentioned values? What configuration files I should use to implement this using the Vebtel SIP provider? Do I need to provide any more values to implement this using Asterisk from Vebtel?

Waiting for your quick response. Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.