On 5/9/06, Time Bandit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Drag the call from the ZAP channel and drop it on your phone.

Interesting, never thought of that. But I'd like to be able to do it
without any computer on though, that is, by dialing an extension to
pick up ZAP/1  in my specific case.

I suppose an alternative is just to use a flag in astdb that tells the
dialplan to go ahead and ring me at home on Sunday if I'm available.
The problem with those solutions is that I always forget to set and
unset the flags :) That's why we have a giant PHONE sign when we go to
lunch and set asterisk to go directly to vmail.