From: Aaron Daniel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 9:43 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Dialling a DUNDi Route

Did you set up a dundi iax user in iax.conf?

On Thu, 11 May 2006, Douglas Garstang wrote:

I'm using DUNDi.

My lookup returns 'IAX2' for the tech, and
'dundi:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/3254101' for
the destination.

How do I dial this?

I've tried dialling it with:

"Dial" "IAX2/dundi:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/3254101"

passed from my AGI script, but the other endpoint
(xxx.187.142.204) is returning:

May 11 09:23:41 NOTICE[18846]: chan_iax2.c:6796
socket_read: Rejected connect attempt from xxx.187.142.203,
who was trying to reach '3254101@'

What should be after the '@' symbol? Why is it empty? The
IAX dialling parameters are pretty confusing. Do I need to
set anything special up in iax.conf on th e remote side, or
does DUNDi handle all that?

Thanks,
Doug.

Aaron Daniel