Bruce Reeves wrote:
I'm trying to add ooh323c to my asterisk 1.2.7.1 <http://1.2.7.1> install and did an svn update of asterisk-addons and followed the readme in asterisk-ooh323c and I get through the .configure with no errors. But make causes:

rpath /usr/local/lib -L./ooh323c/src -version-info 1:1:0  -lpthread
make: rpath: Command not found
make: [libchan_h323.la] Error 127 (ignored)

My previous mail mentioned that this had been posted recently on the list, however I was confusing it with the ooh323 list on Sourceforge.

Unfortunately Sourceforge seems to be in the middle of a meltdown with CVS access to projects broken and for over a week, no list mail is being archived there, and I have deleted the mails I received relevent to this.

So you may want to try on that list. This was the first post about it before archiving stopped.

<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=10291962&forum_id=43045>

Regards,

Richard