Then you are a luck one aren't you.  Haven't had my 800 number for
over a month now but they still bill you for having the number.
Interesting.

On 5/23/06, Jens Vagelpohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tom Vile
Baldwin Technology Solutions, Inc
Consulting - Web Design - VoIP Telephony
www.baldwintechsolutions.com
Phone: 518-631-2855 x205
Fax:     518-631-2856