Hi, interoperability between asterisk and siemens interesting me too....
can you tell me, if caller id _name_ is fully working between asterisk and siemens, and what signaling do you use? currently I have Q.SIG signaling between siemens and ci$co voice gateway (with HDV-E1 module), but because ci$co can't decode caller id name from isdn/Q.SIG, I'm planning to replace ci$co gw with asterisk in near feature :-)
PJ

Josué Conti wrote:
Hi I work with equipment Siemens Hipath 3000 and HiPath 4000, I can help you, I do not have manuals technician to send, but if to want can help. Already I established connection asterisk( 1.0.9) with Hipath 3750 with a TE110P and a TMS2, functioned 100%. The equipment says between sim.The asterisk uses HiPath 3750, for access the PSTN and when a linking is for a telephone of asterisk, the Hipath directs the digits for asterisk.
I wait to have helped.
Greetings
Josué