Plainvoip has a very good A-Z and I have found they are fairly inexpensive.

They also offer TollFree orig and some local dids.

www.plainvoip.com

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Crazy Boy
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 9:21 AM
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] VoIP provider for Turkey from India with Asterisk

Hi Friends,

At present, I am using VoIPJET.COM provider for make calls to USA. I have two doubts.

1) I am unable to make call to UK Mobile phone. Why?

2) I want to make calls to "Turkey" country from "India". With VoIPJET, I am unable to make call to "Turkey" and unable to find VoIP provider for Turkey. Please tell me VoIP Provider for Turkey from India.

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks&Regards,
Chandramouli

This email was scanned by: Mcafee GroupShield
---------------- CONFIDENTIAL DISCLAMER ----------------
All information provided in this email is considered confidential
and proprietary of Planet Telecom, Inc. and Telecenter Inc.
Use of this information by anyone other than the recipient or
sender will be considered in breach of agreement.