Andy Jefferson wrote:
Went to their site today. Site claims they are still in biz. What is
the story? What really happened to Nufone anyway?

I'm using them for almost 3 years now. They are having some problems with OLD DIDs and toll free numbers, but newly assigned are working fine. I ordered one new toll free and I'm waiting to my old one being reactivated.

Their support - despite other reports - is working fine. Every message I sent were responded. WHAT IS HAPPENING is that they configured their mail server wrong, and they are refusing to fix it. So, if your mail server refuses emails from other badly configured server, their reply will never reach you. Other than this TERRIBLE behavior, it is OK.