Hello:

Do you need install Mysql-devel.

Best Regards

----- Original Message ----- From: "吴应芳" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 12:04 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [Asterisk-Users] doubts about asterisk configuration fromdatabase

another questions!
According  asterisk realtime sip webpage,I had done following steps:

(1) Make, make install asterisk-addons then copy res_mysql.conf.sample to res_mysql.conf and edit the res_mysql.conf with my databases parameter
(2) Edit extconfig.conf ---add
sip.conf => mysql,asterisk,sipfriends
(3) Create a sipfriends table in asterisk database and register some sip phone into the table
(4) then restart asterisk...

but ...

*CLI> May 29 12:50:08 WARNING[22360]: config.c:920 find_engine: Realtime mapping for 'sippeers' found to engine 'mysql', but the engine is not available

ask: MYSQL given database driver would be ?

thanks~~

hello,,

Yes, asterisk can use realtime mode....