At 10:59 AM 5/29/2006, you wrote:
I gathered that but it has its uses.  Could you then give us soem tips on
how to get this working.  Call forwarding is a done deal but i cant seem to
find any info on call waiting anywhere?  Help needed.  Customer fustrated.

I'm likely going to make a fool of myself, but isn't call waiting a feature of the provider. My issue with the call waiting we have was how to flash so I could get to the other call. If the calls are SIP calls the second call just rings on the next "line" and I put the first call on hold to get the new call. On the lines with call waiting I can use *72 and *73 to tell the phone company to turn call waiting on and off. I did have to create an extension that let's me get to dial tone on my POTS lines to do that though.

Ira