All I know is that it is very processor intensive and either not using it or just passing it through is your best bet. I will be working alot with G729 in the near future and will post my findings but until then I am just relying on the dimensioning page on the wiki.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro

Goke Aruna wrote:
Steve,

Can you please give me an insight on how g729 problem could solved?

goksie