use freebsd, not just a kernel as linux, just a real complete os :)

Sean Kennedy a écrit :
chan,
Run each script seperately to determine which one causes the crash. >From there, check your logs to see any error messages. There should be something.
My hunch is that prelink will cause the crash.

chan (Alpha Trilogies Networks) wrote:
Hi,
Can some one who experience that does those file necessary for the CentOS
and Asterisk installation
/etc/cron.daily/00-makewhatis.cron
/etc/cron.daily/slocate.cron
/etc/cron.daily/prelink
/etc/cron.daily/rpm
/etc/cron.weekly/00-makewhatis.cron

I experience that those file cause my Asterisk Server crash.
Can I just disable them and run the Asterisk stable?

Any reply will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.