Hi,

I also remember reading that.. but i'm not sure if it was Digium's
word ;) It had to do with some SCSI and SATA controllers taking
control of the PCI bus for too much time, and causing frame-slips or
IRQ losses on TDM hardware.

Julian.

On 6/5/06, Kevin P. Fleming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

----- mustardman29 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I know that Digium and FreePBX were not recommending it awhile back
> but I
> think that was based on 2.4 Kernel and Digium hardware issues.  I am

Can you give me a pointer to any place where Digium recommended against using
hardware RAID cards? I can't imagine that being an issue for Asterisk or any of
our hardware.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer