Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] meetme public

Hi,

Please check you [general] section in sip.conf

; If you need to answer unauthenticated calls, you should change this
; next line to 'from-trunk', rather than 'from-sip-external'.
; You'll know this is happening if when you call in you get a message
; saying "The number you have dialed is not in service. Please check the
; number and try again."
context = from-sip-external ; Send unknown SIP callers to this context
callerid = Unknown

It could be happening that your public sip call is arriving @ asterisk, and
seems unknow, so it is sent to from-sip-external context.

In your extensions.conf look for section called [from-sip-external], there
you need to paste your code to route the call to your meetme room.

Hope it helps,

Best regards,
Marco Mouta

Ps. Please give me some feeback if it solved.