Douglas Garstang a écrit :

-----Original Message-----
From: Moises Silva [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 1:46 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] extensions.conf

No limit in code imposed. Not sure about performance penalty for a
file that big, have you considered using ARA (Asterisk Realtime
Architecture)?

On 13 Jun 2006 21:06:52 +0200, andrutto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi

Does anyone know how big extensions.conf can be?
I am trying to set up Asterisk which will have about 45 000
lines in extensions.conf. Is there any limitation about the amount of lines in that file?

Write a perl script that generates a mock 45,000 extensions.conf file, with
45,000 incrementing extensions, throw in a couple of contexts. Start Asterisk
and see what happens.
Actually i've done 50,000+ line dialplans using my Asterisk::LCR dialplan generator, and asterisk has been just fine with it.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom