here is an example of the code I procuced,

<?php
echo "Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion" ;
?>

It should work if php-cli is on the path, just try.

Olivier

Dustin Wildes a écrit :
Hello all!

It's come time where I need to add another programmer to our team.
You should have at least 3 years of "work" experience with PHP/MySQL.
Please send me your resume and a few code samples if you can.

If you can only work part-time or full-time, please include that in your response.
Along with your salary requirements.

You'll be working with PhoneCALL, so be sure to look over the code first before applying.
http://www.vecsector.com/phonecall

Thanks everyone!

Dustin Wildes
President