Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
----- Steve Davies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
:) Now you've defeated me. I imagine that you need to do something to
enable EC on that card, but it is not a card I know, so I'll leave it
to someone who knows the card to offer any suggestions.

The only requirement is that 'echocancel=yes' is present in zapata.conf for
those channels. If the hardware echo canceler is present and enabled, then it
will be used instead of the software canceler for those channels.
How can you detect if the HW echo can is enabled? Is it console output during module load or something else?