Paul Hales a écrit :

Steve Jones wrote:

http://www.x100p.com/products_2.htm

Anyone ever use this box? How’s it compare with the Iaxy? I’d like to buy one or the other.. The Iaxy is appealing because to me, it seems less “no name”, but this one says that it supports using hostnames, whereas apparently the iaxy only supports IP addresses?? That’s appealing to the dynamic DNS guy in me! J

It works fine. I've tried both, and I'd say this FXS beats the IAXy hands down. Good stuff.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom