Northern California, bay area.

Tom Lynn wrote:
Whare are they located?

On 6/17/06, *Bob Knight* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    I have 4 sparc based sun boxes I am about to pay money so I can
    get rid of them.  They are running older versions of Solaris.
    You should be able to load Solaris 10 and play around with *
    on them.

    Time to clean the office:

    3 Ultra 5
    1 Sparcstation 5

    I also have a box full of Sun keyboards and mice.

    Contact me offline if you want them.
    I've had many good years of development on them and it kills
    me to just toss them, but the office is just too damn cluttered.

    thanks, bk...

    --
    Bob Knight
    [-w] the work option