ok, We are building the perfect voip company..

we are trying...

we need input on end-users:

reply to my email with -->ENDUSER in subject.
with anything you would like to see your current voip provider offer online/offline ( don't say.. support, an answer on phone etc) be constructive..

reply to myt email with -->WHOLESALE in subject
with anything you would like to see for wholesale (resellling itsp like services, rebranding,whitelable, per client rates. etc

reply to our email [EMAIL PROTECTED] only not to start an endless thread..

we WILL make those features happen, we actually got 4 engineers that are doing only requests from clients.

Please occupy them as we them anyhow. ;)

push things you want to see. ( no non asterisk things) EG: T38 NOT GOOD. as if we do then wont be branched and all loose...

only things you would want your provider/partner to have ..

Only the things we always hear around here..

I WISH......

Thanks and let's make it happen.

PS BTW contact us for custom IVR/PBX/ANYTHING programming.

--
Mike
Sales Manager