Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your suggestion - but our project requires certain features that have to be additionally implemented, which means we cannot work with what is out there already.

Best regards,

Mike

Jeremy McNamara wrote:
Mike Puchol wrote:
Hi all,

I am looking for a developer or developers that can implement the following:

- Modify an Asterisk server in order to support one inbound RTP and several outbound RTPs, I was thinking SEMS may provide a very good starting point. The idea is to make a PA system over IP. We do *not* want full-duplex audio.

- Implement a client in Qt/C++, that allows to send audio to this platform, and plays back audio received from it (Windows-based).

We are thinking about Speex for the codec, as there are no royalty issues.

Interested parties please reply with your comments, capabilities, so we can start discussing the project.

why not setup a listen only meetme for the 'listeners' and talk only for the 'talker'?

Jeremy McNamara

P.S. Cross posting is not a friendly way to generate discussion, just flames