Marco Mouta wrote:

You should handle correctly Dial(...) return value in your dial plan,
then playback(your busy channel msg) and then dial through IAX or SIP
or whatever you want.

If you use Freepbx would be easy to learn how to write your Dialplan Script...

On 6/30/06, francesco giuliani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Julian J. M. wrote:

> BRI ISDN is 2 channels, what would you want to do with a 3rd call?
>
> Julian
>
> On 6/30/06, francesco giuliani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Does any boby knows how to manage a 3° incoming call in a BRI ISDN line
>> by  chan_modem?

I would to know when I'm using the second channel: there is some check
method that I can do?
So I can play a message for an incoming 3rd call or turn it in an other
channel.
For example, if I have all two channel busy, for an outgoing call I can
use a SIP or IAX channel, or an other ISDN line.

Thanks

For an outgoing call I agree with your suggestion,
but for an incoming call (witch i manage in "remote" context) how can I make this control?
In this case I don't have a Dial return value to handle.

Thanks a lot