From: Kevin Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 12:48 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Auto NOTIFY

Hey everyone,

I wrote in last week about our Polycom phones rebooting. I had a nice theory with it being the PoE switch but that was thrown out the window today when phones even with a power supply rebooted.

So my question now points back to Asterisk. Is there any feature on Asterisk that sends a NOTIFY signal to the phones that is automatically enabled? Or is it only manual?

Thanks,
Kevin