Check the default context defined in zapata.conf which is where incoming calls will go to. It may be going to a context that you are not aware of.

- Daniel

On Jul 4, 2006, at 3:46 AM, Pierre du Plessis wrote:

Greetings,

I have installed a new FXO card but even though there's no incoming route, it answers the line after 2 to 3 rings. If I do create an incoming route, the same happens, but it never rings the ring group or extension I enter. It's almost as if the card acts as a modem. The caller hears nothing, just silence. I have a VoIP incoming route which works perfect.

Any comments will be greatly appreciated...

Many thanks,

P.