Hello guys,

Not sure if it's me or what, but I'm starting to learn Asterisk. And I'm currently reading the Oreilly book and another one. And I was at the point to test the s extension. But when I try to use it it doesn't work and the call gets rejected in Asterisk.

Here's a part of my extension.conf file:

[default]
exten => 5143802603,1,Dial(SIP/444)
include => incoming

[internal]
include => outgoing

exten => 1204,1,Dial(SIP/1204)

exten => 400,1,Dial(SIP/400)
exten => 401,1,Dial(SIP/401)
exten => 402,1,Dial(SIP/402)
exten => 403,1,Dial(SIP/403)
exten => 404,1,Dial(SIP/404)

exten => 500,1,Dial(Zap/8/5147815376)

exten => 801,1,Answer()

[incoming]

exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,2,Background(enter-ext-of-person)
exten => 1204,1,Playback(digits/1204)
exten => 1204,2,Dial(SIP/1204,10)
exten => 1204,3,Playback(vm-nobodyavail)
exten => 1204,4,Hangup()

[outgoing]
exten => _XXXXXXXXXX,1,Dial(${OUTBOUNDTRUNK})

N.B.: A couple of extension are only for testing.

And here's some specific part about zapata.conf
context=default
switchtype=5ess
signalling=pri_cpe

First, the incoming context, since its included in the default context, and I've configured the zapata.conf file, to use the default context for the PRI line, I thought that when I call was coming in to the PRI line, it was going to go through the default context, if the case wasn't found there it would read the include file.
And it doesn't seem to reach the s extension.

But if I remove the s extension and configure the phone number that are on my lines, it works. That's weird, not sure if I've done something incorrectly somewhere.

Second problem, If I change the s extension for a specific number the first steps works, but after that I get a hang up on me. I've replicated an exemple from the book and it doesn't seem to work, maybe because of some specific config with the line ?

Third problem, my outgoing context doesn't seem to work, I always get like a fast busy signal.

Thanks for any help!