On 12/07/06, Crazy Boy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

We could make calls to USA using Teliax service upto 11, July 2006 with
Asterisk. But, since 11, July 2006 evening, we are unable to make calls
sometimes and could not connect to Teliax server sometimes. I have realized
that Teliax server was down for few hours.

Currently our Asterisk server is connecting with Teliax. But, When I am
trying to make call to USA, Its giving me one ring and being disconnected. I
could not understand what could be the problem? Is there any problem with my
connection to Teliax server?

What did Teliax support say? I presume they were your first port of
call, since they're the people prividing you with service....

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]