On 7/16/06, Erick Perez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
I would like to know what kind of tests should I make in order to
document tone/configuration settings for analog cards and E1 cards
specifically for my country (Panama).

For example: Australia, Venezuela, etc, they have been documented and
included in the zaptel config.

Thanks,

Hi

You can use ztmonitor from the zaptel source to record the channel data.
Later on use wavesurfer to analyze the tones.

more at
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+config+indications.conf

Note that indications and zonedata.c use might share the same
information but perform different functions: zonedata.c is for the
zaptel hardware incoming calls while indications is used by asterisk
it self with the Playtones application.

Erick Perez
Panama Sistemas
Integradores de Telefonia IP y Soluciones Para Centros de Datos
Panama, Republica de Panama
Cel Panama. +(507) 6694-4780

Cheers,
Maxim Vexler