On Jul 16, 2006, at 11:12 PM, Tomislav Parčina wrote:

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] says...
If it was a .tar.gz download then you will need to reinstall.

Hi Matt!

If I upgrade to 1.2.10 and than decide to go back to some prior version, how will I do that (using tar.gz)?

I think if you keep the older source in a separate directory, you can always cd back to it and do a make clean, make, make install.

This is only what I have gleaned from the list, so hopefully more knowledgeable list members will chime in.

This is also the reason I have avoided building from SVN, as I like the idea of being able to revert to an earlier working build if need be...