Hi People. Well I need help in app-callforward.

I have a electronic recepcionist, the message she say is:

Press 1 to enter your voice mail menu
Press 2 to call forward
Press 3 to cancell call forward.

If the user press 2, It will hear a message :

Please enter the target attendant: The user dial a number(example 202020), then he hear a message again, call forward unconditional, blablablabla activated.

But, when someone call to that customer, the call still going to his number, and not to the 202020(this number is supposed to ring).
I saw in the database the  CF/202021     : 202020
But the asterisk is not doing that.

Today the option 2, go to a extension 200, who dial to *72 to do the call forward.
If I press directly *72, I'm not hear the message, directly put the number to be forwarded, in that case work. But I can't see it in the database.

Someone please can give me some help?

Best REgards

Ever