Yes, use a web interface to re-generate features.conf on the fly? hmm.. then tell asterisk to reload it. (Should be OK if the web interface has some manner of a mutex to keep other instances of the web interface from stomping on its features.conf and if reload res_features.so does what you want it to)

Matt Riddell (NZ) wrote:

!DSPAM:500,44bb3d1b139628513218385!

--
Mojo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>