From: Filip Dr?gowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Two phone numbers, one SIP provider
        <asterisk-users@lists.digium.com>

I think that context=incoming-[number] in firends definion is used rather for determinig context for outgoing calls. In sip.conf [general] section there is context= and register=>..../[extension] i think that extension in register line should be in context specified in [general] context=[context]
register => 1111:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/1111
register => 2222:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/2222

I am only using inbound IAX but I do have multiple DID's from the same provider and I hope the action of parsing the files is the same. I don't think you want the extensions listed after the host. The following is what I have for my IAX trunks

; Registrations for remote IAX servers (dynamic config)
register => 416xxxxxxx:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   ; Home line
register => 416yyyyyyy:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   ; Business line

Both calls happily go to contexts [416xxxxxxx] and [416yyyyyyyy] respectively.

dbc.