Olle E. Johansson wrote:
Michael Manousos wrote:

A newer version of asterisk-oh323 is available. This version
features a set of channel variables and improvements in audio frame
handling. People that have reported clicks or choppy sound, in
some cases, should try this version.

Download from:
http://www.inaccessnetworks.com/projects/asterisk-oh323

What's the difference between this package and NuFone's implementation
in the CVS?

asterisk-oh323 was the first H.323 channel driver for Asterisk. The other, included in CVS, is based on this one, but it uses the RTP stack that comes with Asterisk (when we first wrote this software, there was no RTP stack in Asterisk). There are also some other differences (in features, performance, stability), but I think that a third person could make a more unbiased list.

/Olle

Michael.