Hi Alejandro,

Thanks for  your suggestions. Where did you fetch your rpms?

I had to fix up the init scripts for everything to work

On 7/24/06, Alejandro Kauffmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My /etc/sysconfig/zaptel configuration has only one MODULES directive
enabled MODULES="$MODULES wctdm"

> However when I start asterisk it loads the wct1xxp module. Which
configuration file controls the loading of card > modules?

Check /etc/modprobe.conf  I clear that out and just leave the module I want
enabled in /etc/sysconfig/zaptel.