From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Savoy
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 7:37 AM
To: 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion'
Subject: [asterisk-users] Operator in Voicemail

I’ve got an odd problem. I have set in Voicemail.conf operator=yes as a default. This is so that when a caller is in the voicemail system they can press 0 and be sent to the operator. This works fine when the caller is internal to the system but NOT when the caller is calling in from the PSTN. Instead the caller gets the message Press 1 to accept the recording. Pressing 0 again deletes the message. How do I get this to work for outside callers calling in??

Thanks

Kevin Savoy

Business Unit Telecom Analyst

2218 4th Ave W