Welcome to VoIP... Your operator needs to take care about QoS when you are doing a download. Alternatively, there are some more-or-less tricky and buggy tricks to stop downloads when you are talking; this needs to be done on your IAD.

CS

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dovid Bender
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 12:46 PM
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Snom 360

Hello List,
I am trying to configure QoS for the SNOM 360. I plugged the phone in to the internet and then had the customers computer plug in to the phone. Whith default settings when I talked on the phone it was great. As soon as I started a big download the phone call became unclear. I tried messing around with some settings but to no avail. Anyone have any advice ? Thanks.

Dovid