i would use a dial plan, but we are monitoring about 1200 units in the field, i thought a dial plan would be a little long or complex for that. I suppose that i could use a dial plan and set guys up by editing the extensions.conf file for each one ? I just thought it might be easier to script it somehow.

thanks

sk