On 7/31/06, Joshua Colp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I tried to edit the cdr import function but I didn't know where it placed or
> what function to edit ,
> Please can you tell me where to place this  function
>
> exten => s,1,Set(CDR(userfield)=${SIPCHANINFO(recvip)})
>
> to have it stored in the mysql record .
>
> I am using [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2.6
>
> Regards

It would go into the dialplan in extensions.conf - I don't know exactly how yours is setup though (especially with [EMAIL PROTECTED] involved) so I can't tell you where to put it exactly.

Joshua Colp
Digium
Khaled,

Go to /etc/asterisk/cdr_mysql.conf and under [global] add"userfield=1", if it is not already there.
Then, wherever you have your trunks setup, you will need to insert that line of code somewhere above the "dial" part of the context.

Here is what I use:

exten => s,1,Set(CDR(userfield)=${ARG2} ${SIPCHANINFO(recvip)})
exten => s,2,absolutetimeout,${settimeout}
exten => s,3,Dial(SIP/[EMAIL PROTECTED]})

If you still cannot figure this out, try emailing the [EMAIL PROTECTED] group. Few people on the Asterisk list know much about [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Good Luck,

bp