Using the 1.2 branch of SVN, I've been experimenting with FastAGI.
I want to do something useful for the caller (e.g. play a message)
if the FastAGI server is not running, i.e. AGI gets connect refused.

What I have found is that when AGI gets connect refused, it returns -1,
and control is passed to the 'h' extension WITHOUT hanging up the channel!
My SIP phone thinks it is still connected, but "show channels" displays
no active channels.

Putting a Hangup in the 'h' extension doesn't help - the SIP phone still
doesn't hang up.

I suppose the problem is that AGI would be better returning an AGISTATUS
variable instead of just a return valoue of -1.

What is the best way to approach this?

Cheers
Tony
--