Hi,

I've read all over that the manager conection (via sockets) isn't good for high traffic applications with multiple manager connections at the same time with one asterisk, the connection hangs and many other problems.

having said that, my question is:

Has anyone worked on a fairly high traffic environment BUT with ONLY ONE connection to administer asterisk via the manager, that is to do Login/Logout call generation, etc?? that is sending commands and receiving many events per minute or even per second. I'm talking about 60 lines / 2 E1 with working full at some peak times, with 30 agents on SIP.

is it stable enough?    what other way should I go if not.

I appreaciate any point of view,  or past experiences....  anything

thanx