What do Teliax support say?

On 11/08/06, Crazy Boy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi friends,

We have installed Asterisk in our organization. We registered with Teliax
and got our DID number. We are making calls to USA successfully through
Asterisk. We are making outgoing calls to US. But, we are unable to receive
incoming calls to our DID number. When I executed the "sip show peers"
command, it is showing that my Asterisk server is registered and displaying
Teliax IP address also. I checking by doing ping to voip-co1.teliax.com.
Pinging is also going fine.

Here I am giving the configuration files. Please tell me a solution.

SIP.CONF contents:

[general]
register => xyz.abc:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[authentication]
auth =  xyz.abc:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[teliax]
context=default
type=friend
username=xyz.abc
user=xyz.abc
host=voip-co1.teliax.com
secret=xxxxxxx
insecure=very
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm

[105]
type=friend
username=105
secret=rani
callerid="Ranikumar"
host=dynamic
context=leader
canreinvite=no
nat=yes
dtmfmode=rfc2833
allow=all

EXTENSIONS.CONF contents:

[leader]
exten => 105,1,Dial(SIP/105,15)
exten => 105,2,Voicemail(u105)
exten => 105,3,Voicemail(b105)
exten => 105,4,Hangup
exten => _1XXXXXXXXXX,1,DIAL(SIP/teliax/${EXTEN},30,tr)

[general]
exten => 3031234567, 1, Answer()
exten => 3031234567, 2, Dial(SIP/105,15)

Please tell me the solution. Looking forward to your response.

Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.

Peter Bowyer