Urban wrote:

Hi,

queue announcements works when we use music on hold in the queue, but if we use ringback e.g. queue(myqueue|r|....) the announcments and hold time are not working, it seems that * is not even trying to read the queueu-announcment files. Is this by design, or is there a work around?

Appears to be by-design, as the code specifically avoids playing announcements when the "r" flag is passed.

Workaround that we use successfully: create/capture your standard ringing tone, and set up a musiconhold class that just loops it, and use this class for your queue. This way, the caller will hear ringing, but with the announcements breaking in as they should.

HTH.

Cheers,
   Nic.

--