Hi Benny,

The E61 handles this just fine. With SIP as the default channel to dial and no WiFi coverage, you get a message asking if you'd like to dial by cellular. Works nicely other than a few stability issues.

Simon

On 24 Aug 2006 11:23:39 +0200, Benny Amorsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

H> We are using some E61 and E70's with asterisk. Only problem we have
H> at this moment is that we are unable to use a password for the
H> authentication. I haven't found out yet why this isn't working.
H> They are working good, but I would like to see some small things
H> changed in future firmware versions (like being able to select
H> multiple WLAN points (Access groups) instead of just one.

E70 works with passwords here. No trouble.

The main issue is that the E70 can't automatically switch to cellular
when the phone is out of WLAN coverage. It is a bit silly to have to
click option-s